søndag 15. juni 2008

Jeg har blitt tagget!

Jeg har blitt tagget av Kristine!:)

Here are the rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) Ten years ago: I was 14... need I say more?:D

2. Five things in todays ”to do”-list:1. Rydde i leiligheten 2. Montere bokhylle og babyseng. 3. Rydde litt mer 4. Lage og spise middag 5. Rydde enda litt til..

3) Snacks I enjoy: sjokolade og iiis:)

4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Betale noen for å rydde for meg:P

5) Places I have lived: Langedal, Naustdal, Smørhavn, Florø.

Then I have to tag 5-6 people:

Jeg aner ikke hvem som allerede er tagget, men jeg sender denne videre til Rita, Marie, Irene, Eli Kristin og Julie.

Ingen kommentarer: