fredag 20. august 2010

Hello from me! & a couple of layouts

I haven't been here for months! Although I have been doing some scrapbooking now and then, I never found the time or energy to blog about it. But I want to show you a couple of layouts today, they've been sitting on my shelf for a while now.

But first, to those of you who's been here looking for me on my blog while I've been away, thank you so much! I really appreciate that:)

I made these a while ago, I think it was in June probably. Me and my daughter sat on the floor with all my stuff around us, painted, did some scrapping, it was a lot of fun! She's just turned three, but she loves to scrapbook with me, cutting pieces of paper, and using a lot of my flowers and stickers, hehe:)



This one is made with my favorite thing, old book pages sewn on here and there around the edges. Some glimmer mist and spray ink of course, some really old stickers and rubons and some thickers. The title is the cutest thing my daughter says when she wants something from me, and the picture is a little funny, but I like it:)




Here I just had to work with the green and blue colors in the picture. And some old Prima flowers, love the big one, I think I only have three of these left now, buhu.. Book pages of course, and paint. And some silver cake decoration in the middle of some of the flowers, haha.

I love painting and "splatting" on my layouts, plus using my vintage book pages, as always. I have some more layouts to show you later on. I hope you all had a wonderful summer!:)

5 kommentarer:

cve sa...

I love thise pages! very beauty!

Hanne sa...

Fantastisk fine LO'er!

Sylvia sa...

Så nydelige og spennende LOer du har laga. Riktig flotte altså.

GryA sa...

Hyggelig at du stakk innom i bloggverden igjen! Digger den Lo`n med hjertene. Den var helt super.

MonaV sa...

Så fint å se noe fra deg igjen.
Kjempefine LOer begge 2.