søndag 1. mars 2009

Birthday cards for my brother

I have used Dawnys sketch #9 at Papertake Weekly to make this card for my brother. He's 19 years old today, happy birtday!! I used this cute stamp with Henry the mouse from Whiff of joy, so it also fits the Cute Card Thursday challenge, Animal Magic.

I've tried something very different too. Making a card without a painted image, and in a more funky way. I've seen so many of these cool cards and I really love them. Not sure if this is my "thing" though, but it sure is funky *lol* I like all the happy colors. This is also for my brother.

And he's going to get the card together with this wrapped milk chocolate, which I know he loves:)Hope everyone has a great Sunday!:)

11 kommentarer:

Carina sa...

Den musa er bare så søt! Flotte kort du har laget!

Ha en flott søndag!

Carina

❤ Kaia sa...

Nydelige kort.
Sjokoladen ble kjempefin i ny innpakning.
Heldige lillebroren din... :o)
Ha en fortsatt fin søndag

Deb sa...

Your birthday cards are so gorgeous, love them both, the wrapped up chocolate looks amazing too!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great sunday, Debx

Unknown sa...

Gosh both your cards are great! Your brother will love them (and the chocolate of course!). Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Pia sa...

så lækkert kort og fin indpakning

Kathy sa...

Fabulous card!! Love the first one with Henry the Mouse ~ your coloring is amazing!! Also the other card looks great! I love the look of them too but I can't get the look! (LOL) Yours is fab though! Love your decorated Chocolate bar!! I am sure he will love it all! :)Kathy

Mrs Mayne sa...

Lovely cards - the mouse image is coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

{ Kristina } sa...

Flotte kort altså. Synes alle stiler passer deg jeg, Anita. Du får til alt! :)

Gine sa...

Nydelig, nydelig
masse flott her i bloggen din

MacNina sa...

Så fine kort!
Enig at den musa er søt :)
Likte også veldig godt innpakningen av sjokoladen!

Unknown sa...

Så stiligt det siste var!!!
Herlige muntre farger og masse lekre detaljer!

Første kortet med Henry the mouse er jo berre sååå skjønt!!!
Nydelige farger og detaljer.

klem,
Jorunn